Maybe it was an interview. Maybe it was a date. Or, maybe it was a prospective client. In all cases, you’re anxiously waiting for an answer checking your phone every 5 min. You feel like you’re going crazy.
- Will you get to the next round of interviews?
- Will he/she call back?
- Will the client say “yes”?
You’re obsessed. It feels as if you’re dependent on this answer. You really need this right now.
You know that there’s no point worrying about things you can’t control, but you have no idea what to do to stop it! You spend 50% of your work time refreshing your e-mail, and 80% of your free time worrying about what will happen.
- Keep interrupting your work to check your e-mail.
- Hardly spend any quality time with your family and friends because your mind is “elsewhere”.
- Keep blaming yourself for not being to able to “just forget it”.
But what if it wasn’t like this? What if you could go on being exactly as productive as before, spend quality time with your loved ones, and never worry about what will happen with the interview, the date, or the big client?
Watch the video to learn the destructive side-effects of going crazy, worrying about the answer.
Once you learn this, you’ll never be able to let yourself worry again.Read More